YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GHOSTS? now you will after reading this testimony!!

I started having experiences with spirits about a year ago, around the time my brother died. I can feel if there is a spirit in a room. It's very hard to explain. I can sense if there is a spirit in a room, because it will give off
a sort of energy. One time I was home alone, and I just felt this dark ominous presence fill the room, and the room seemed to get darker. Then it was gone as quickly as it had come. I have also heard whispers around me when no one is there. One time, when I was in my bed, I was facing the wall, and I heard these snarls and growls and hisses right next to my ear. When I jerked around, no one was there. I have heard footsteps, doors and windows slam when I'm alone. One time, I was at a store and I was alone in the aisle, and a bunch of items flew off the shelf. I don't mean fell, I mean they were flung off the shelf, and I was the only person there. I have also seen people that will be there one moment, then gone the next. Or I'll see the outlines or shadows of what looks like people. One time I saw two people behind me, when I was looking through a reflection of a window. The point of this, is I'm wondering if there is anyone else like me here on this website. Because honestly, even though all these things happen frequently, it still kind of scares me, and I'm wondering if they are trying to contact me or tell me something. I've heard of people who have had experiences like these, and I'm just wondering if there are people like those on this website, that may help me. Because I have very confused, and I could use some advice. No, I'm not crazy. And no I'm not making this up, I could really use some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment