AN ANGEL HEALED A BABY....Read the testimony of true life encounter with an angel!!!!

My story took place about 10 years ago in Tucson, Arizona. My grandson was only five months old at the time. He was very sick and was in the hospital with needles and tubes inserted in various parts of his little body. He had been vomiting for days on end, dehydrating. The cause was unknown, but he was getting
worse. My daughter and her husband were glued to his bedside, but exhaustion was beginning to set in. Continue Reading Below That is when I decide to pray. I walked over to the crucifix that my great-grandmother had brought with her from Ireland and prayed. I asked God to please send Jordan an angel and to heal him. The next morning, I packed a few things to take with me to the hospital. It was a beautiful, sunny July day in 2001. I got to the hospital and sent my son and daughter-in-law home. The room was so dark and dismal. Even with the curtains open, it didn't seem to allow much light into the room. Suddenly the door opened and without anyone turning on the light switch, the room brightened. See Also: Tim, his brother, and friends encounter a phantom in the Pennsylvania wilderness. In walked a small-framed woman, perhaps in her early 50s. What struck me first was how the room lit up, but then I noticed that she was dressed in clothes from the 1940s. She wore dark glasses, had dark hair swept up in a nice, but conservative hairstyle. She had a black dress. Also, she carried the same type of old-fashioned pocketbook that my grandmother used to carry around. I said hello and asked her if she was the doctor. She did not answer me, but walked right up to the baby, picked him up and cradled him in her arms. Continue Reading Below She smiled at him and then slowly placed him back in his bed. She then rubbed his head and rubbed his belly. I watched in silence. She turned to me, smiled and said, "He will be fine." She turned around,and then walked out the front door. I immediately called up my daughter and asked if that was Jordan's doctor. My daughter said that Jordan had a male doctor, but she would call the nurses' desk. The nurse told her that no one went in or out of that room but me. That baby was released from the hospital the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment